I know this is not my first rant, nor is it going to be my last. There are lots of SCAM products out there, lots of GURU’s that are ready to take your money, and lots of “make money fast” offers.
Want to know why this frustrates Carson and I so much?
It is not that we have to compete with these people for business. It is not because we feel that their products or services are superior. It has nothing to do with the amount of money they make.
The reason is that people ASSUME simply because they have been scammed in the past, that we are a scam. The crooks out there are ruining it for the rest of us that actually want to help people out, help people succeed…
It has to do with the fact that “consumers” become completely JADED from the whole niche. They have been lied to, they have been ripped off, they have been promised things they never received, and they have basically been bent over by an entire slew of GURU’s.
Because of this, I wanted to provide you with a list to give you “tell tale” signs that you may be dealing with a guru. These are characteristics that most gurus have and if you see anything that fits this list, you should be VERY weary. And for those of you out there with make money products, I hope you don’t make it into my Top 10.
Here we go, in David Letterman “fashion”…
Top 10 Ways to Tell if You Are a Guru!
(10) You brag day in and day out about money or a launch you did 3 years ago…
(9) You launch a clickbank product per year and you use clickbank screen captures from your last product launch to sell your new product.
(8) You are part of a “mastermind”, “joint venture”, or “super millionaire” group.
(7) You promote a new product every week to your list.
(6) You promote a new product every week and you don’t know what it is?
(5) When you consider upselling and downselling your product before you care to think about your CUSTOMER.
(4) You create a “make money” product before you know how to make money.
(3) When the name of your product name or website has “fast”, “project”, “push button”, “cash”, “super”, “millionaire”, “quick”, “instant’, “crusher”, “launch”, “commission”, “system”, or “clickbank” in it.
(2) You claim that a product can help you earn $100,000+ in a month.
(1) When you think you are a GURU.
There are positives for us here though…
When people join WA, they are ecstatic. The realize we are real and we actually care about our members. They feel as though they have finally found something that works and is a save haven from GURU’s.
You have a question for us, you get an answer. We are INSIDE WA every day, chatting with people using our instant chat, building resources, and behind the scenes, building new technologies and services that will only continue to increase what WA offers.
One of the main questions we always get is “why we don’t promote other people’s products like all of the other GURU’s out there?”. My response is simple.
We cannot ethically promote anything out there.
Trust me, if we could find something that was high quality, and was as cost efficient as WA, and provided the same sort of value that we do, we would promote it. Seriously.
However, all of the $1997 products, the $5,000 mentoring packages, and the 10,000’s of $27, $47 and $97 products out there pale in comparison.
Have you been taken by a guru in the past?
If you are a member of WA and you are reading this, I would love to hear your thoughts.
If you are not a member, I would love to hear about your experiences thus far.
Our goal in 2012 is to make the Internet a safer place!
Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. We will be in touch in early Jan. Lots of exciting stuff coming!